A blog follower has requested this video. So there are NUMEROUS videos in this study. I’m on 13 or 14 as I do them on the way home from work. God says we will be BLESSED for studying/reading Revelation. Here’s what I know:
- As mentioned we will be blessed for reading.
- The way it (Revelation) is understood is to refer to other parts of the Bible where it is mentioned and explained in more detail.
- The speaker has a very nice accent that I could listen to all day, even if it wasn’t on revelations.
- Even if you do not agree with everything he describes, you will still learn so much.
- I would recommend taking notes which I can’t do while I’m driving but I so….wish I had.
- The person doing this video shares a lot of Greek and Hebrew from the original scriptures before translation, giving meaning to Greek and Hebrew words and roots of words.
- You will be amazed.
- the Bible says NO MAN will know the day or the hour when Jesus will come – but the Bible didn’t say you couldn’t know the season. There are patterns of time in which God operates as he has throughout history. And well we are living in the times based on past patterns in which it is likely for him to return.
- You may have to take a break from this periodically. At is it all very heavy to take in.
- You will understand some symbolisms of things you see every day, and there are just a lot of things that will be like “connecting the dots” for you.
- It is TIME for you to know, accept, and understand these things.
- There will be things that you will notice about scripture that you never noticed before.
- This will make you want to reach out and let others know, the urgency is at hand, even though most won’t believe or will deny it.
- There are signs that are showing so much of the required things have happened before the end of time on earth and the birth pains have already begun. Everything is speedily heading in this direction.
- Soon the Groom will come for his bride, let’s be ready. The Anti Christ will appear and will deceive many.
That is all I will say. I listen to it about 3 to 4 days out of my 5 work days. It’s just very humbling, sad, and yet you are aware and blessed for knowing and understanding. It’s better to know and understand now than much later, when everyone WILL understand whether they want to or not. I want to be part of the rapture (or go before hand) and be saved from the events that come after that. We don’t want to be here when that happens. And yet so much of it is already happening on a much lighter scale.
5 responses to “A Study You Will Be Blessed For Doing that Also Could Save Your Life”
This was the best study I ever did! Praying people will get into His word as you share it and He will turn hearts to Him. 🙏🏼 Proud of you! It’s not always easy to share these days!
I appreciate you sharing with us. He has other studies on there. I will do those too. I’ve not checked them out. I assume it’s the same person. The algorithm on the blogs are similar to FB and often won’t share certain words, topics, ideas, I’ve noticed. It’s not as bad as FB. But God and I have a plan lol!
It is sad. I hope I am not left behind when things get really bad. I will listen when I get the time.
Im Jewish so I respectfully won’t be listening, Sorry if this offends I still like your blog I just don’t ascribe to your spirituality 🙂
I’m very fond of our Jewish friends and community. Thanks for reaching out Eve. I’m so glad you read the blog. No requirements to watch – it’s there for anyone to view or ignore. Each individual choice. But I’m so glad you are here! And thanks for sharing. 🙂