I’m a long time REALITY blogger from the Nashville, TN area. Married to “Hubby George” for 30 years. Also known as “Chef George” as he loves to cook. We have a daughter, Katy who is married to Cody and living on a ranch in Texas. We have a new grandson, River, who I fondly refer to as “Little Roo” on the blog. Our senior dogs have recently passed. We are looking forward to having another when “life calms down”. (Will it ever?) We have a senior black cat named “Little Bit” who can be a “little bit” of a troublemaker on occasion – can’t forget him!
George and I both work Full Time, but are looking forward to our retirement. After a stressful 30 years of having a Human Resources Career, I finally switched to a much less stressful role in Payroll and Accounting and love it. I spend my weekends being geeky, writing this blog, making and editing videos, making plans with George, taking care of Momma, and spending time with our fun loving, cocktail sipping, music-loving -foodie friends. I enjoy reading, traveling, and watching other’s YouTube Videos – usually those that sail or travel, but I’m kinda geeking out on those tech gurus out there.
What you see here, much like life, takes on many forms and will change from day to day. I share life lessons, restaurant reviews, fun cuisine, brewery and winery excursions, fun ways to decorate, ways to de-stress, share friend and family time, and sometimes a bit of humor. God sets my paths, and He will be here among these pages. True to the blogs name, I seek ways to relax and sip coffee or have a glass of wine.
What Will You Get From This Blog?
- Learning to take time for Yourself
- To Do lists with Less Stress
- How to have FUN while getting things done
- How to enjoy good Coffee
- Enjoyment of good Wine
- George’s cocktail ideas
- Loving and embracing pets
- Finding time to do things YOU LOVE
- Taking time to LEARN about the world around you
- Nashville area blog posts, Texas, Florida, Arkansas, and more
- Fun ways to decorate
- Dreaming, stretching, reaching for those goals
- Taking time to reflect on what is important
- Taking time to plan life
- Pausing for prayer, devo, and journaling
- Digging deep within yourself to understand yourself
- Self-Help; Be your own therapist!
- Being more efficient in the life you live
- Struggle along with me for a Health and Wellness Journey
- Aging gracefully together
- Loving our family and friends, and a sharing of quality time
- Sharing of beautiful moments and making life special
- Recovering from sad moments
This is a REALITY blog, of me sharing my life existence with you, and so you never know what life balls will be thrown my way from day to day. I am usually brutally honest with my posts. I share life each day as I saw it the day before.
Journaling and capturing my day has been the best and most lasting hobby I have ever had, as it has led me to so many other hobbies and it keeps opening doors for me.
Thanks for being here and I hope you will follow along by following in the sidebar, signing up for email reminders so you don’t miss a post and Subscribing to the YouTube Channel where the blog comes to life with videos every few weeks. Making videos has become a new passion of mine and I’m learning how to share my world with you though video.
The YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC4sHeSAsISlEW8qjJAK1TcQ