Well it’s time to do a blog post on confusion. I picked the best photo I could find to represent it. This is a blurry photo and I guess that works. This is something that has been on my mind for a while. The fact that life on earth can be so confusing. This day and age has become so difficult. Many things you try to do contain numerous hurdles to accomplish, whether it’s buying something, repairing something, traveling somewhere, going to the store to buy dinner, buying fuel. Getting and finding true information is also a problem. Who to believe? Who to trust?
Confusion can also be found in relationships whether family, friends, work – and for most of us – that is nothing new. Confusion is in politics, the news, social media, and I could go on and on. You know what I’m talking about. Life has become so entangled in red tape. And so has our economy, which in some way in the last two years has touched all of us.
While we once grew and expanded, we are shrinking and going backwards. Our global expanses are failing us at times and we are left to stretching across our own resources and community for just about everything. I have faith in God that He will protect us and I also know How it all ends and I think that is a blessing.
All this talk about confusion in my own head, had me writing down and listing the times in which I have felt confused across my life. I love doing these little inventories. It’s almost like interviewing yourself. lol
Confusing Times I’ve Had in the Past
- Matters of the Heart. Oh I don’t even want to go there. But I suppose life ended up well and I’m where I’m supposed to be. It’s so hard to make decisions in your 20’s that are right for you. The heart is ripe for love, there is fear of the future and of being alone. The need for independence but yet feeling dependent at times. We have images of what we think we want, but it’s hard to even know what we want or need at that age. I can go to bed at peace at night knowing I’m safe and content now, finding a mate that was good for me.
- Meshing all the opinions that float on any given topic and trying to form my own opinion. I’ve always been able to see “both sides” or “most sides” to a story. Sometimes it is hard to decide. I would never make a good judge. lol
- Understanding myself. This has been one of the hardest things. I think it’s really me trying to understand how others see me. And if anyone is ever critical of me, you betcha I’ll be doing some kind of psychoanalytical study to figure out what went wrong, lol.
- Understanding the psychological layers in others. I’m not sure I’ve totally figured it out yet. But the older I get the wiser I get. One thing a person does wrong does not mean their whole being is rotten. But I’ve been around those who think that for a chunk of my life and that has not helped me any. I realize you are only getting the surface here on these bullet points. Really each one could have their own blog post. lol
- Understanding the psychology of work and working relationships throughout my career. Basically trying to understand “where the fart people are coming from“, lol, putting it in every day terms. I’m not even going to try to explain. There is just a lot. I keep saying I’ll write a book on it. We’ll see. I would do it only if it helped others to get through the bumps. I guess there is so many different personality types at play and the dynamics of the working relationships have both interested me and plagued me, lol. That is all I will say. Some relationships have been heaven sent and others, well I guess they came from the opposite direction, LOL! Maybe there is no more to understand. I just figured it all out. lol
- Any matter in which the facade covers the truth. Our society is so full of it. What is really happening beneath the surface on most anything? It’s probably quite a lot. I will always believe where there is smoke there is fire. It’s confusing though because you want to believe the best, but then we keep getting conflicting information on nearly everything!
Remember when you were a child, you felt you could trust adults, the news, any form of media for the most part, and you could trust that an agency or company was usually honest and had it all together. Most people knew and followed the rules. There was a moral code that even people who didn’t know God would follow. So much has decayed over the last couple of decades.
It’s my belief that the devil wants us to be confused and he would love it if we were confused because we were fearful on top of that. But you know what? There is so much that doesn’t even matter any more. So much that really does NOT have to be figured out.
God has asked to have a child like faith. Well that pretty much sums it up. If you don’t believe in God or the Bible that won’t mean much to you. Neither will the outcome of this blog entry. We don’t have to have all the knowledge. We know how it all ends. We know God places our feet onto the proper path. We know he will snatch up his own before the world gets too horribly bad.
The signs are all there. The mountains are crumbling, the earthquakes are happing, the waters are stirred, the signs are in the heavens, the selfishness has been here for some time, the famines have been and are coming, it’s going to be harder and harder to live.
God is already at work and the show down is beginning to get serious. He’s taking back what is His, little by little. The devil and his followers do not like it. Some serious laws are changing about and coming into play. The devil and His angels are going to be very mad and things will get worse.
I’m so glad to know that He has us believers in His hand. Most won’t see this post because it has the word God in it. I truly believe that media crushes whatever we try to post now with spiritual references. But that is ok because God delivers and He will overrule where it needs to be overruled.
It’s been on my heart to do this post because the confusion continues, but for those that believe, we don’t have to worry. God made it very clear just what we need to do and what will happen. We just have to listen and follow the instructions.