In looking ahead to the future….I find myself looking forward to several things:
- Enjoying the new things we’ve recently ordered: Omaha Steaks, jewelry (fashion), and the personal apparel previously mentioned (new bras I’ve needed for ages).
- Reorganizing the kitchen – a complete redoing – like – probably gonna take a vacay day to do it. And it will be dramatically different.
- Getting my car washed and doing the inside.
- Getting my mani-pedi after work today.
- Getting some time off Vacay day – I need to schedule it. I thought they’d be hiring an HR person soon but don’t see any sign of it but I’m taking a day off before long either in Sept or Oct or both. It’ll be on a Friday.
- Our anniversary in September and even looking forward to planning it. Mainly where to eat. lol
- Thanksgiving and going to Texas
- This weekend and spending time with friends.
- Having Mom come up for a weekend near Thanksgiving so we can also have a family meal with her.
- Christmas Village (if we are not in Texas that weekend – I think we might be – have to check.)
- Fall – I’m looking forward to cooler weather and playing with the clothes – love to switch the clothes around.
- Getting my Apple Mac computer for Christmas. 😉
- Getting new eyeglasses, which also requires some time off from work b/c the place I’m going is not open on weekends.
I know there are more things that I’m looking forward to that I failed to mention but time is of essence and I need to skedaddle to work.
What are three things YOU are looking forward to?